Tips for Troubleshooting Notify.dll
I cannot install any program on my PC since I download windows 10. I installed windows 10 several months ago, I'm not sure it has anything to do with my problem. But I need usefull suggestions to remove Notify.dll issues. Help please!Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to scan and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Notify.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Notify.dll issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Notify.dll error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: How To Fix Itunes Error 2130,Windows 7 64 Bit Installer,Acer Screensaver Not Working,Windowsupdate_800736b3,Sbavmon.dll Windows 10
Read More: ,Ese Dll Version,Mshtml 0xc0000005,Ibook G4,Error En Setclipboard,Installcrdboracle