Best Way to Troubleshoot Another activation question....
My ultimate goal is to get the 2 NUCs identical in apps/settings, etc. and am trying to make it easy by using cloning. As the hardware was not changed in the 2nd NUC from when I had the basic upgrade install to the cloned install I assumed windows would see the matching hardware and then activate my cloned copy of the original.
Is there something I need to change other than the computer name/description to get this to work or am I screwed and having to go back to my genuine windows 7 install, upgrading to windows 10 pro and going through the entire personalization process to get it to match the 1st NUC? I tried the "force windows activation check" process and it didn't change anything.
I am not trying to get over on Microsoft, just trying to make my units, both with GENUINE windows 7 on it previously, to be identical.
Fast solution:At present, it is not difficult for computer users to get Another activation question.... problems. If you choose to ignore this error and continue to use your computer, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The truth is troubleshooting Another activation question.... error can be extremely easy.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer, get rid of Another activation question....
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Repair Another activation question.... Error By Yourself.As a matter of fact, Another activation question.... not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: windows 10 Update 80004005,windows 10 Upgrade Error 80004005,error Code 80004005 Windows 10,error Code 80004005 Windows 10,error 80004005 During Windows 10 Installation
Read More: ,Windows 10 update stuck at 25%,Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. BSOD ntoskrnl IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,What happens to Win7 License after upgrading to Windows 10?,Windows update stuck,Interuption from Big Dictator